How is Marias Homecare keeping you covid safe
Updated: Jan 31
See how we are keeping our Service Users safe throughout this pandemic:
*We continue to do weekly testing on all staff.
*Should any staff have any signs of symptoms of both strains of covid they will be asked to stay at home and isolate following gov guidelines.
*We continue to wear full PPE at all calls as per gov guidelines - as well as vigorous infection control managment. Our carers are helping their service users by wiping down door handles and services when they visit with disinfectant.
* All staff that are safe to have the covid vaccination are doing so. Almost all of our staff have now had their first dose of the vaccine.
* Should any service user have any symptoms of covid we will act immediately to make a bubble of carers for that service user to ensure the carers are only visiting the symptomatic service user to avoid any possible spread of the virus.
* We keep our staff updated on all current guidelines and training. They all have extensive kowledge from the news updates and can answer any questions their service users may have.
* We have contingency plans in place to ensure all service users will be visited should we become in a crisis due to lack of staff caused by isolation rules.
* We will assist our service users with getting to their vaccination centres.